Rebuild Foundation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Rebuild Foundation expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Part-Time Social Media Manager / Rebuild Foundation
- Develop, launch and analyze social strategies and campaigns for events and initiatives, from inception through post-launch/sustain
- Work closely and collaboratively across teams to champion social-first ideas and execute activations, events and strategies that align with Rebuild’s mission and invite community participation
- Manage day-to-day flow including creative output, post scheduling and social listening
- Develop and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Present to senior leadership regularly on key metrics and progress to goals
- Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
- Research, create, edit, publish engaging social media and web-based content, including weekly events-focused newsletter
What we’d ideally like to see in a candidate:
- 3 years of proven success with social media marketing support
- Experience managing social media platforms for business, non-profit, or social enterprise (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter) and using platform tools.
- Understanding of “social first” content principles including the latest social format specifications, restrictions and guidelines
- A self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational, Interpersonal, and Decision Making skills
- Familiarity with Chicago’s media, culture, and communities, especially on the Southside
To apply. Please send a brief cover letter with a few links to the best examples of your work and CV/Resume to email@example.com . Deadline for application is May 1st 2018.